The UL and IWCS China 2019 symposium committee has issued a Call for Papers for the regional Asian conference to be held in Shanghai, China on March 25-27, 2019 at the Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre.
You are invited to participate in the world's most prestigious venue for technical papers and presentations serving the cable and connectivity industries.
Reasons to Submit and Present:
- Develop new business and enhance brand equity
- Publish your work globally. In addition to the presentation at the symposium, accepted papers will be published in the symposium proceedings and archived online
- Accepted papers will be widely disseminated with broad exposure opportunities for the topic, author, and company to thousands of stakeholders internationally.
- Establish yourself and your company as a thought leader
- Several papers will be republished by IWCS in industry trade journals, and papers may be republished by the author when authorized with IWCS permission.
- Networking with global industry leaders
Hereunder is the important for the paper:
Abstract Deadline: October 19, 2018.
Acceptance Notification: November 1, 2018
Final Paper Due: February 22, 2019
Final Presentation Due: March 1, 2019
For information on how to submit an abstract, read more in the Call for Papers.
UL and IWCS China 2019 will be based on the same format as this year’s symposium, which comprised:
Professional Development Courses: Enjoy courses in fiber, copper, materials, extrusion, code and standards with course instruction from renowned industry experts.
Technical Session: Explore discussions on regional topical issues, learn about new technologies and network with global industry colleagues.
Plenary Keynote Address: Present visionary and thought-provoking ideas
The Executive Session: Highlight critical management strategies and industry trends.
The Hospitality Evening Reception: Excellent networking opportunities.
Reasons to Attend:
- Latest technologies presented in a symposium format
- Professional development courses with tutorials on basic and emerging technologies
- Networking with other industry professionals