Find our latest newsletter at the resource link below. Stay in the know with real time Appliance, HVAC/R and Water industry updates from UL. Appliance Advisor is a quarterly newsletter delivering key insights on energy efficiency, performance, reliability, safety and sustainability trends, standards, regulations, UL solutions and more.
In this Issue:
- A Letter from Domenico Chicco
- Upcoming UL Education & Training for the Appliances Industry
- UL Focuses on Quality and Honesty during "Made in China" Forum
- New from UL! 60335-2-34, 4th and 6th Edition
- News Reel
- UL in the News
- Global Market Access Corner
- Oman - Energy Efficiency & Labeling Requirements for Air Conditioners
- Egypt - Energy Efficiency & Labeling Regulations
- Europe - Draft Regulations on Energy Labeling and Ecodesign
- Ukraine - Energy Efficiency - New Technical Regulation Published on Energy Labeling for Cooking Appliances
- Middle East - G-Mark, 4th GNBCG-LV meeting in Dubai and new GSO Tracking System
- Standards Corner
- Upcoming Tradeshows
Want to stay up to date with the latest Appliance news? Subscribe to our newsletter here.
To view all UL newsletters, visit the UL Library. To navigate, select Newsletters followed by selecting Appliance Advisor.